Saturday 4 January 2014

Birthday-Love Stash sign-ups and a pledge for 2014

I took the PLeDGe...


and if you want to too, you can ........ Place the button on your blog sidebar & post "the pledge"to acknowledge your intention & commitment. You can read more about it over at Chez's place


MAKE THE 7 STEP PLEDGE
 

I , Wendy B, will try my utmost...

· To always swap on time.

· To always email a THANK YOU to my partner.

· To be considerate and thoughtful when choosing a gift.

· To give my partner the quality of gift that I would like to receive.

· To communicate when it’s required.

· To NEVER over commit and let a partner down.

· To advise the swap mama when I receive my gift.



This I sewomly pledge....

~*~*~*~*~*~
 
and even though this is written for Chez's swaps......she's a very busy swap mamma......I'm sure we could apply it to all we do in blogland, don't you!?!
 
Now for our Birthday-Love Stash signups...the first for 2014.....

a good time to start.......with all of our new year resolutions we make.......it's a good one to consider.....I'm the worst...and those of you who know me, know I'm a shocker for time management...but the intention is there and I'm getting a 'bit' better!!!!!
 
Here's some ideas you could use to make some lovely gifts......
My bestest buddy Jen has some great gift ideas to start off the new year.....
......a gorgeous journal cover you can find HERE.....and the most perfect shabby chic calendar holder that she shows you how to make HERE
 




























You can even buy her printable PDF calendar, with 12 of her original designs and patterns for just
$7.50...that's less than 65c a pattern!!!!...BARGAIN!!!!  But it's only available for the month of
January, so you'd better be quick!
 
Another good friend of mine has a gorgeous gift you could make your mum or special someone......
 




























The pattern is available HERE from the very clever Miss Vikki of Sew Useful Designs
 
 
So there's a couple to get you started.......now don't forget to sign up below, post about what you make by the end of the month and be in it to win this.......
 
a Modern Roses charm pack! 
NOICE!!!!!!!
Sugary hugs xox :o)
 
 

8 comments:

Cheryll said...

Thanks Wendy for taking "the pledge"... :)

Anonymous said...

My pledge is to try not to sign up for any swaps this year! I always wind up doing them on time, and doing them well, but it's extra pressure and I'm trying to eliminate that. =) I'm pledging to be a lot more creative this year for BLS, too! Thanks for the new blog button!

Fiona said...

Glad you are keeping going with the love stash!!!!
Hugz

De said...

Im in...have a birthday at the end of the month and I so want to be organised more this year

Pinnylea Creations said...

This may help me to be a bit more organised - once I commit to something I have to do it :)

Lin said...

Thank you for hosting the Birthday stash - hope to get off to a good start in January as we will be away in Feb. xx

Danielle said...

I just found this today, and I've been thinking about to get organized for birthdays. Talk about perfect timing! I love the projects you've found already!

Anthea said...

Hi Wendy - lots happening already for 2014 at your blog! Well done...
I hope you will be continuing with FNSI this year - it's such a great cyber-party...
Take care x